If you are travelling to our Laindon offices here is some information on where we are and how to reach us.
By Train / Eurostar
If you are traveling by train, we are on the C2C (London Fenchurch Street) line and you should alight at Laindon station.
When you arrive please telephone us on 01268 492294 and we will be pleased to collect you and bring you to our offices.
If travelling by Eurostar, then you may find it more convenient to use Ebbsfleet International which is approximately 30-40 minutes away by taxi. We can arrange for taxis to collect / return you if required.
Travelling by Car
Gamma Associates Ltd., are based in Essex, about 25 miles from London.
If you are driving to visit us, the following directions are from Junction 29 of the M25, sign-posted Southend.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 29 and head east on the A127 in the direction of Southend,
- Leave the A127 at the exit for the B148 (signposted "Dunton Technical Centre"),
- Take the 4th exit on the roundabout
- Go straight ahead at the next roundabout (adjacent to Toomey Motors)
- Turn left at the next roundabout and follow the road round to the left into Fenton Way
- Take the first right into Sylvan Way, and then Argent Court is next right. We are the third building on the right.
You can find us on Google Maps at this link.
Travelling by Air
If you are travelling by air, the nearest airports are London City, London Southend and London Stansted. Gatwick, Luton and Heathrow Airports are also within reach.
If you wish us to book a taxi to collect you at the airport, we would be happy to do so, on request. We will, of course, need your flight details in this event.